Important information pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the booking of group offers
To be able to submit a suitable group offer to you, we need to collect personal data (surname, first name, email address, in some cases telephone number).
Pursuant to Art. 6 (1) letters a to c GDPR, we are entitled to collect, store and transmit personal data if the person concerned has consented to the data processing or a contract or legal obligation is to be fulfilled.
After we have sent you booking confirmation of your agency request, we will pass your data on to the relevant tourist service provider who will fulfil the respective contract. Your data will not be passed on to any other third parties.
Furthermore, your data will be forwarded to in-house departments that are involved in the implementation of the respective business processes, e.g. bookkeeping, accounting, purchasing or IT. As soon as the business purpose of the intermediary services has been fulfilled and the limitation periods for any legal claims resulting from the intermediary services specified in the agency conditions have expired, we will delete your data, unless there are retention periods under fiscal or commercial law. These are 10 years for accounting documents pursuant to Section 147 (1) of the German Fiscal Code (AO) and 6 years for business documents pursuant to Section 257 (1) of the German Commercial Code (HGB).
Your rights as a data subject:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection to processing, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if required, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data and completion of incomplete personal data concerning you which is stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, or if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request restriction instead, or if we no longer need the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have lodged an objection to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand their transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing the data based on this consent in the future; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The contact details of the supervisory authority responsible for us can be found in the following.
Controller responsible for data processing
Berlin Tourismus & Kongress GmbH, Am Karlsbad 11, D-10785 Berlin is the controller as defined in Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR. Registered at the District Court of Berlin-Charlottenburg under Commercial Register number 48652, Managing Director: Burkhard Kieker, Tel. +49 (0)30 250025, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact details of the data protection officer:
AMD TÜV Arbeitsmedizinische Dienste GmbH, Herr Oliver Gröger, Alboinstraße 56 , 12103 Berlin
Furthermore, you have the option of complaining to the supervisory authority:
Berlin Representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Tel.: +49 (0)30 13889-0
Fax: +49 (0)30 2155050 Email: email@example.com
For further information, please refer to our privacy statement, which we will make available to you directly prior to completion of the booking process.