FALLING | IN LOVE is ravishing beauty. Plunge into a surging sea of colours and emotions - curated by Parisian star designer Jean Paul GAULTIER. Berlin's new show jewel with the indescribable magic of 100 million Swarovski crystals. A new world record. The crowning glory of this crystal frenzy on the world's largest theatre stage is the largest Swarovski crystal in the world.
Experience the most sparkling Grand Show of all time!
Grand Show . Grand Emotions .
Who are You? You is young, full of passion and longing. In Diamond City, he doesn't fit into any mould. He finds no love in the petrified faces around him. Without hope, You wishes he could just sink into the ground. Then the tarmac shatters beneath his feet - and You plunges into another reality.
Down there, in the sunken garden of love, he sees what he has never seen before. The eternal human dream of a better world is alive. But walled in under traditional norms, it has lost all its colourful splendour.
Will a young, deaf poet finally find the words to make beauty and love blossom again in all their colours?
FALLING | IN LOVE is a blossoming fantasy. As dreamlike as it could be true. For the New York Times, the Grand Shows at the Palast are an absolute "must-see"! With over 100 artists from 28 nations on the biggest stage in the world, it's beautiful to fall in love with.
- Revue shows are not musicals. The inner context is primarily based on a visual, not textual, narrative style.
- Suitable for guests without knowledge of German
- Duration approx. 2.5 hours incl. 30-minute break
Tickets from € 19,80
Once a month, the Palast offers its guests with visual impairments a live audio description. The action is accompanied by an acoustic commentary to make it comprehensible for the audience. Guests are given special headphones so that they can listen to the live narration of the events on stage in one ear and hear the music and acoustics of the theatre with the other.
Flexibility and security for your show visit
These times are not always predictable. That's why the Palast, as a state theatre, gives its guests a threefold feel-safe promise:
1. 100% money-back guarantee: If you cancel your performance, you can rest assured that you will automatically get your money back within three weeks without having to apply, as we do not have recourse to the statutory voucher redemption option.
2. Free rebooking: If something comes up, your ticket purchased at the Palast can be rebooked for another date or exchanged for a voucher up to two hours before the start of the performance. Does not apply to tickets from third-party providers.
3. Fresh Berlin air: Our state-of-the-art ventilation system was built in 2020: Whether flu, Covid19 or other respiratory diseases, according to TÜV and DTHG (German Theatre Association), the risk of infection is minimal even when the theatre is full.
This free triple guarantee is unique in the world for a theatre and applies to tickets purchased from the Palast.