The title "Berlin Master Chefs" has been awarded to Berlin's best chefs since 1997. Chosen by an independent jury, they reflect the diversity of Berlin's gastronomic scene every year. By honoring the Berlin Master Chefs, the best in cuisine, neighborhood and scene, Berlin Partner has been presenting the capital's upscale restaurant culture as the city's flagship for 25 years. Here, innovation and tradition, sustainability and future trends go hand in hand.
Laureate:inside of the Berlin Master Chefs 2021:
- Berlin Master Chef 2021: Michael Schulz, "Irma la Douce"
- Rising star of the year 2021: Arne Anker, "BRIKZ
- Berlin hostess 2021: Katharina Bambach, "eins44
- Berlin trendy restaurant "KINK Bar & Restaurant
- Berlin Kiezmeister "Du Bonheur", Anna Plagens
- Berlin bar culture "Green Door Bar", Maria Gorbatschova & Andrea Kuhn
- "Canteen Future": Dr. Philip Stierand, Dinah Hoffmann, Patrick Wodni
- "Berlin Food Week", Alexandra Laubrinus, Michael Hetzinger, Alexander van Hessen
- "Cooking for Heroes," Ilona Scholl, Max Strohe, Jeremias Stüer, Daniel Kalthoff
Who will be the Berlin Master Chefs 2022?
The nominees for the Berlin Master Chefs have been announced in six categories. The new award winners will be honored and awarded in November.