Former electrical substation
Built in 1928/29 by architect Hans Heinrich Mueller as a decentralized electrical substation for the power supply in the district Charlottenburg Berlin.
Steel skeleton construction with a red clinker facade. It is a typical example of Bewag's industrial architecture of the 1920s in Berlin.
An Extension was added in 1951-53. Shutdown in the 1980s. Between 1999 and 2001 the house was converted into a design center by architects Petra and Paul Kahlfeldt.