Traditionally, cultures from all over the world come together on the second weekend of Advent at the Christmas market in Karlshorst.
On the first weekend of Advent, the Karlshorst Christmas Market invites you to get in the mood for the Advent season with a colourful programme. In addition to festive delicacies such as mulled wine or gingerbread, you can also enjoy specialities from all over the world. Under the motto "The world is at home in Karlshorst" you will get an insight into the Christmas traditions of other cultures. Enjoy the cosy atmosphere and browse the stalls with home-made products.
Colourful programme at the Karlshorst harness racing track
Look forward to numerous festively decorated stalls, the smell of mulled wine and delicious delicacies. Discover artistic Christmas decorations and unique handicrafts. A children's carousel will make the little ones' eyes light up. The festive atmosphere is accompanied by a colourful stage programme. In addition to the SozDia Bläsersound, the Jazztreff Karlshorst will perform. A visit from Father Christmas is also planned!
A tradition of the SozDia Foundation Berlin
The iKARUS local centre of the SozDia Foundation Berlin invites all to come every year on the second weekend of Advent to the Karlshorst Christmas market. Their aim is to support civic involvement in the neighbourhood. At the same time, the SozDia Stiftung Berlin is committed to various areas of society. These include, for example, work with refugees, families and children.
Highlights of the Karlshorst Christmas market
- Specialities from all over the world
- Stage programme with traditional Christmas music and jazz
- Children's carousel
- Cosy atmosphere
Our tips for your visit to the Karlshorst Christmas market
Visit the Christmas market with the whole family. The variety of activities for children leaves almost no wish unfulfilled. Combine your visit to the Christmas market in Karlshorst with an excursion to the Tierpark Berlin (zoo). You can reach the Tierpark in 20 minutes by public transport.
Opening hours and admission
- Date: 26 and 27 November 2022
- Opening hours: Saturday 1 p.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Admission is free
- We recommend travelling by public transport. You can also find parking near the S-Bahn station Karlshorst if you are travelling by car.
- S-Bahn (overground train): S3, S5, S-Bahn station Karlshorst
- Bus 296, 396, S-Bahn station Karlshorst (Bus Stolzenfelsstrasse)
- Tram 21, 27, 37, M17, S-Bahn station Karlshorst