Get in the mood for the upcoming Christmas celebrations with a leisurely Christmas stroll on Wilmersdorfer Straße.
Please note: The 2G rule and mandatory masks apply at all Christmas markets.
During the Christmas season, the pedestrian zone on Wilmersdorfer Straße in Charlottenburg is transformed into a Christmas shopping mile once again.
During your Christmas stroll, keep up your strength at numerous food stands with Christmas market classics such as bratwurst and roasted almonds and warm yourself up from the inside with mulled wine and fruit punch.
Between the individual huts you will be entertained by various street artists and street musicians.
Children's eyes light up when Santa Claus comes by every day at 5pm and gives out small gifts.
Highlights of the Christmas market on Wilmersdorfer Straße
- Children’s carousel
- Pony riding
- Santa Claus comes by every day
- Street artists and street musicians
- Open until after Christmas
Our tips for your visit to the Christmas market on Wilmersdorfer Straße
Enjoy a car-free Christmas stroll here. After your visit to the Christmas market on Wilmersdorfer Straße, stop by the monument to Konrad Adenauer, first Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, at the southern end of Wilmersdorfer Straße or carry on your Christmas shopping in the Wilmersdorfer Arcaden.
Opening hours and entrance fees
- Date: 21 November to 28 December 2021
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., closed on 25 and 26 December.
- Admission is free
The Christmas market is located in the pedestrian zone of Wilmersdorfer Straße in the borough of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. If you arrive by car, there are parking spaces, subject to charges, available in the CONTIPARK multi-storey car park of the Wilmersdorf Arcaden. We recommend travelling by public transport.
- Bus: 109, N7 Bismarckstr./Kaiser-Friedrich-Str.; 309, M49, X34, X49 U Wilmersdorfer Str./Kantstr.
- U-Bahn (underground train): U2, U7 U-Bhf Bismarckstraße; U7 Wilmersdorfer Str.