In 2021, instead of the Spandauer Weihnachtstraum Christmas market, there will be a small Christmas hut village at Spandau Town Hall.
Please note: The 2G rule and mandatory masks apply at all Christmas markets.
Enjoy mulled wine and treats in the hut village.
Opening hours and entrance fees
- Dates: 22 November to 26 December 2021
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday & Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Dec. 24 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dec. 25 & 26 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Free admission
The Spandauer Weihnachtstraum is located directly in front of the Spandau town hall. Despite the 5,000 pay and display parking spaces in the old town of Spandau, we recommend travelling by public transport.
- S-Bahn (overground train): S5 Berlin-Spandau Station
- U-Bahn (underground train): U7 Altstadt Spandau
- Bus: 130, 134, 135, 136, 137, 236, 237, 337, 638, 671, M32, M37, M45, N30, N34, N7, X33 Berlin-Spandau Station