Find out more about the former Nazi Germany and the events that catapulted Hitler to power. Discover the history of the Nazis, Gestapo and SS, while you revive the besieged Berlin and its downfall again. The 4-hour tour is accompanied by an interesting live commentary of our reliable guides, which made this trip to one of the world's most prestigious of its kind. The tour begins in the heart of West Berlin - at the foot of the steeply spire of the Memorial Church, which was bombed during the war.
- Cross of Nails Coventry
- Stalingrad Madonna
- Remnants of Goering's Defence Ministry
- Location of Goebbels propaganda - Ministry
- Ruins of the headquarters Himmler's SS and Gestapo
- North-South axis of "Germania"
- Former site of Hitler's new Reich Chancellery bunker and leadership
- Battlefield at the Reichstag
- Soviet honor monument, which is flanked by T34 tanks and howitzers of the Red Army
- Duration: 4 hours