Ce marché de Noël à Berlin n'aura malheureusement pas lieu en 2020
À l'occasion des fêtes de fin d'année, le jardin zoologique de Berlin se pare de milliers de lumières et se transforme en féerie hivernale.
The treetops sparkle, the alleys are lined with stars and even the lake shines brightly. The path of lights crosses the park for more than two kilometers around the castle, inviting you to take a family Christmas walk. Everywhere, the lights twinkle, transforming the landscape into a spectacular winter wonderland.
Ice skating and Christmas scent
Right next to the illuminated facade of the castle, an ice rink, probably the most beautiful in Berlin, awaits you.
A pleasant smell of cinnamon cookies and other delicacies emanates from the decorated chalets of the Christmas market. After your walk, you can enjoy the view of the ocean of lights that surrounds the castle.
Ice rink advice
You can bring your ice skates or rent them on site Use of the ice rink is free for “Christmas at Tierpark” visitors The ice rink is closed during regular park opening hours
So that the animals can also enjoy a peaceful holiday season, Christmas lights are installed in a part of the park with few animals. With the exception of the illuminated animals that line the alleys, only a few real animals can be seen in the park on Christmas at Tierpark. The light show begins as soon as the doors close.
The charms of the festival of lights at Tierpark
- A two-kilometer trail
- Around 30 light installations
- 320 square meter ice rink
- Christmas specialties
- A first in Berlin: the poetic garden of fire
Recommendations for Christmas at Tierpark
Winter evenings in Berlin can be quite cool and humid, so be sure to dress warmly to protect yourself from the cold and inclement weather. We do not refund tickets in the event of bad weather. Contrary to the zoological garden regulations, dogs are not allowed during “Christmas at Tierpark”.
Christmas opening hours at Tierpark
- Date: from November 18 to January 10, except 23 / 24.11, 30.11 / 1.12 and 24.12 and 31.12
- Opening hours: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Entrance fees (planned): Adults from 15 euros, children from 12.50 euros, families from 42 euros, Flexticket (once a day) 22 euros
- Admission is limited to a certain number of people per hour
- The Christmas entrance to the zoo is located in Am Bärenschaufenster. By the entrance gate of the castle, only the exit is authorized, but not the entry.
Please note that only the Bärenschaufenster entrance is open during 'Christmas at Tierpark'.
- U5 Tierpark
- Bus 296 Tierpark stop
- Tram 21, 27, 37, 67, M17 Tierpark stop
- S5, S75, RB24, RB1 S-Bahn Berlin Lichtenberg