Le charmant marché de Noël du Domaine Dahlem est le lieu idéal pour échapper au tumulte de la grande ville à l'approche des fêtes et prendre un bol d'air à la campagne.
Traditionally, the historic Domaine Dahlem farmhouse in southern Berlin invites visitors to a bucolic Advent market . This kid-friendly Christmas market is ideal for leisurely family excursions.
This Christmas market has been organized in the old stable from 1560 for more than 30 years. The first edition, the colorful event was limited to the first weekend of Advent. Since then, the demand has grown so strong that the Christmas market takes place every Advent weekend.
Conseil : planifiez dès maintenant votre programme de soirée de Noël
Offrez-vous, ainsi qu'à votre famille, un spectacle de Noël scintillant ou un concert festif pour un moment très spécial en prévision de Noël à Berlin. Nous avons les plus belles manifestations de Noël pour vous. Planifiez une soirée exceptionnelle après votre visite du marché de Noël.
Regional organic products and sale of Christmas trees
More than 50 exhibitors offer crafts from all over the world on their stand, as well as some culinary specialties: homemade nougat or marzipan, hot chestnuts or cheeses - and cold meats - there is something for everyone. Particular importance is given to the choice of organic and local products. From the second weekend of Advent, you can also buy Christmas trees from sustainable agriculture.
Diverse program reflecting the charm of the countryside
Christmas music by wind instruments, baskets of fire to warm up and rides in comfortable tractor or carriage complete this original Christmas experience. Different participatory activities await children, such as candle making, Christmas ball painting and pony rides.
The charms of the Christmas market at Domaine Dahlem
- Participatory activities for children: they can make personalized Christmas gifts themselves!
- On Saturdays at 1 p.m., an ecological market with organic and local products is organized - and from the second weekend of Advent, organic Christmas trees are offered for sale
- Homemade delicacies like marzipan, gingerbread or nougat
- Bucolic and romantic idyll in a stately estate of more than 450 years, south of the capital
- Coffee in the master's house: warm local specialties
Our advice for your visit to Domaine Dahlem
Come with your children, various participatory activities await them! Take a horse-drawn carriage or ox cart ride and enjoy the country atmosphere. Buy your organic Christmas tree from certified local production. From 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., you can take a look at the Domaine Dahlem museum and listen to compelling stories about the cultural history of food. Also take a detour through the farm workshops to watch the artisans at work!
Sustainability and social commitment
- Advent market at open-air museum and organic farm
- Flagship project for innovative educational work
- Crafts of the region
- Homemade delicacies
Opening hours and prices
- Dates: les trois premiers week-ends de l'Avent 2023 (2 et 3 décembre, 9 et 10 décembre et 16 et 17 décembre)
- Opening hours: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Admission: Adults: € 3.50, reduced rate: € 2 (pupils and students, apprentices, Berlinpass holders or people with reduced mobility), free admission for children under 12
Domaine Dahlem is located in the south-west of Berlin in the district of Steglitz-Zehlendorf, near the Botanical Garden .
- Parking possible in the parking lot reserved for visitors
- Metro (U-Bahn): U3 Dahlem-Dorf
- Bus: 110 Domäne Dahlem, M11, N3, X83 Dahlem-Dorf