portale ufficiale del turismo
- 3 pernottamenti con prima colazione
- Un posto macchina gratuito in garage
Sneak a peek at Berlin's neighbourhood of Steglitz-Zehlendorf:
Lichterfelde-West’s elegant residential area has imposing houses inspired by every style from Tuscan villa to...visitBerlin
To see an orginal segment of the Berlin Wall and for lots of background information, visit the Berlin Wall Memorial. It extends along 1.4 kilometers of the former border strip: http://bit.ly/1yxQA1EvisitBerlin
It's FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS Berlin - Official Fan Page! Artists and lighting designers are creating spectacular illuminations on #Berlin’s facades, bridges and landmarks.
The two lighting spectacles, Berlin leuchtet and Festival of Lights transform Berlin into a sparkling world of experience until 19 October. Artists and lighting designers are creating spectacular illuminations on the city’s facades, bridges and other landmarks and create remarkable sights. The focus…visitBerlin
Multicultural, rustic and steeped in history - Tempelhof-Schöneberg is a neighbourhood at its best.visitBerlin
The "Bösebrücke" before and after the Fall of the Wall. The border crossing was the first to be opened on November 9, 1989. Learn more: http://mauer.visitberlin.de/en/ #BLN25YearsLatervisitBerlin
Wow, 11.000 followers on Instagram! Thank you so much! :) http://instagram.com/visit_berlinvisitBerlin
- Weekend Tips for Berlin: 24–26 October 2014
Barefoot or patent leather? With this question in mind, I always try to find the perfect shoe for whatever I decide to do. This weekend presents me with a couple of challenges, thought, because I’ve got quite a varied agenda planned that’s...The Humboldtbox “UFO”
Berlin is full of construction sites. They are so commonplace that hardly anyone notices. However, there is one construction site in the middle of Berlin that stands out from the thicket of cranes and freshly poured concrete. Not because of the nature of the...
Magnificent mansions and resplendent residences: Lichterfelde-West’s elegant residential area has imposing houses inspired by every style from Tuscan villa to English country house and medieval castle!
In the 19th century, Berlin’s well-to-do longed for a home close to the city centre,...
Weekend Tips: 18/19 October 2014
It began with my father’s single lens reflex camera. He would concentrate deeply as he changed settings, moved knobs this way and that, changed lenses, adjusted the focus. And then with the significant sound of a shutter...
The BERLIN RECYCLING Volleys are the last of Berlin’s six professional sports clubs to kick off their new 2014/15 season. The first away game is scheduled for 18 October against VC Dresden. This also marks the first time that brothers Erik and Kawika Shoji will take to the court both as...
- VedereLe principali attrazioni di Berlino, i musei e le informazioni sui tour della città a colpo d’occhio!
- Visite turistiche
- Musei + arte
- Giri della città
- Gruppi di viaggio
- ScoprirePackage offerChe succede a Berlino? Eventi di Berlino, suggerimenti per lo shopping, per i ristoranti e per la vita notturna berlinese.
- Eventi (in inglese)
- Mangiare + bere
- Uscire la sera
- Berlino per Lei (in inglese)
- InformarsiInformazioni pratiche per il viaggio a Berlino: mappa della città, quartieri di Berlino, Berlino con autobus e treno e i Berlin Tourist Info.
- Informazioni sulla città
- Arrivo + Trasporto
- Informazioni Turistiche
- Cercare + PrenotareTutto per il vostro viaggio a Berlino: hotel a Berlino, Berlin WelcomeCard, biglietti e molto altro.
- Berlin WelcomeCardIl vostro biglietto per Berlino: tutte le informazioni sulla Berlin WelcomeCard, i partner che offrono sconti, nonché i tour di Berlino con esempi di risparmio e molto altro. Ordinate ora nel negozio online visitBerlin!
- Giri + Consigli per risparmiare
- visitBerlin-Shop (in inglese)