portale ufficiale del turismo
- 3 pernottamenti con prima colazione
- Un posto macchina gratuito in garage
It may seem like a #Halloween story but #Berlin's ghost stations used to be a daily reminder of the disjointed city:
Autumn colours in the German capital. What's your favourite autumn acitivity in Berlin?visitBerlin
Where the #BerlinWall once divided Invalidenstraße, the "Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy" resides today. More facts: http://mauer.visitberlin.de/en/ #BLN25YearsLatervisitBerlin
Lots of visitors wonder where the #Berlin Wall used to be. We can help: #BLN25YearsLater #FalloftheWall25
Where are you spending the weekend?
Take that, buses.visitBerlin
#FridayFact: In 1989, 125,400 applications to leave the GDR were submitted. More #randomfacts about the #BerlinWall: http://bit.ly/1nxGE4i
I’ve gotten to hear many stories from the days before the Wall fell. I often get asked about my own story, but I was only just born in 1990. But my birth certificate tells me that even my young self has a past in the former East Germany: I was born in East Berlin while it was still the capital of th…visitBerlin
@925dk Very observant of you. Thanks for following us. Ghost stations are very popular. Have great day!
The Berlin Wall was consigned to history a quarter century and there are only a few places left in the city where you can still find its traces. A less well-known fact is that there are pieces of the Wall on almost all of the world’s continents, kept in remembrance of those events 25 years...Weekend Tips: 31 October – 2 November 2014
The countdown is on. The 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall is just over a week away. The topic’s all over the local media, with eyewitness accounts, documentaries and feature films that reflect on the events a quarter century ago and day-...Weekend Tips for Berlin: 24–26 October 2014
Barefoot or patent leather? With this question in mind, I always try to find the perfect shoe for whatever I decide to do. This weekend presents me with a couple of challenges, thought, because I’ve got quite a varied agenda planned that’s...… this, too, is Berlin
Time to go for a walk today, somewhere in a Berlin neighbourhood. But I’m not going to tell you where.Clocks in Church Towers and Cobblestones
The warm autumn sun shines in the front gardens, while colourful leaves blow over the cobblestoned streets....
The division of Germany, the confinement of an entire people, the centre of the Cold War: there was hardly any other structure in the 20th century that was such a symbol of oppression and inhumanity as the Berlin Wall. A quarter century after the peaceful revolution that led to its fall, there...
- VedereLe principali attrazioni di Berlino, i musei e le informazioni sui tour della città a colpo d’occhio!
- Visite turistiche
- Musei + arte
- Giri della città
- Gruppi di viaggio
- ScoprirePackage offerChe succede a Berlino? Eventi di Berlino, suggerimenti per lo shopping, per i ristoranti e per la vita notturna berlinese.
- Eventi (in inglese)
- Mangiare + bere
- Uscire la sera
- Berlino per Lei (in inglese)
- InformarsiInformazioni pratiche per il viaggio a Berlino: mappa della città, quartieri di Berlino, Berlino con autobus e treno e i Berlin Tourist Info.
- Informazioni sulla città
- Arrivo + Trasporto
- Informazioni Turistiche
- Cercare + PrenotareTutto per il vostro viaggio a Berlino: hotel a Berlino, Berlin WelcomeCard, biglietti e molto altro.
- Berlin WelcomeCardIl vostro biglietto per Berlino: tutte le informazioni sulla Berlin WelcomeCard, i partner che offrono sconti, nonché i tour di Berlino con esempi di risparmio e molto altro. Ordinate ora nel negozio online visitBerlin!
- Giri + Consigli per risparmiare
- visitBerlin-Shop (in inglese)