portale ufficiale del turismo
- Hotels a Berlino
- Offerte tutto compreso
Discover #Berlin’s industrial monuments with us! #visit_Berlin #travel
2015 is the European Industrial and Technical Heritage Year. Reason enough to take a somewhat closer look at the German capital’s rich industrial history. At the beginning of the twentieth century, Berlin’s industrial landscape was dominated by big names such as Borsig, AEG and Siemens, making machi…visitBerlin
Many events are held in Berlin today to mark the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, for example, at Urania Berlin e.V., Willy-Brandt-Haus and Jüdisches Museum Berlin | Jewish Museum Berlin. Learn more:
Flowers, chocolates – or why not visit #Berlin this Valentine's Day? #travel #Germany
Can you name this #Berlin building? #visit_Berlin #travel Thanks to photographer Holger Kraatz - Fotografie .visitBerlin
The Brandenburg Gate is ready for #Berlin's bid for the Olympic Games 2024! #wirwollendiespiele #germanyvisitBerlin
#Berlin through the lens of world-renowned photographer Mario Testino. His exhibition "In Your Face" is now open at Kulturforum. #BerlinbyTestino #art #fashionvisitBerlin
What a magnificent snow scene! How we wish it would snow again... cross your fingers. ;-) More on Instagram: http://instagram.com/visit_berlin #visit_berlinvisitBerlin
Wir machen uns schon mal warm. Am #Jogginghosentag sogar im Büro, denn #wirwollendiespiele in #Berlin! Jetzt liken => Wir wollen die SpielevisitBerlin
Where was which film shot? Does Mr Lehmann’s restaurant really exist or was it just a set? Since when do you cross the Oberbaumbrücke to get from the Adlon to Tegel Airport?
Film buffs like me are actually constantly busy trying to reconcile reality with the illusions of the dream...
Weekend Tips 30 January – 1 February 2015
Actually I think I need to rest this last weekend of January, because I’ve been busy working the both the...
2015 is the European Industrial and Technical Heritage Year. Reason enough to take a somewhat closer look at the German capital’s rich industrial history.
At the beginning of the twentieth century, Berlin’s industrial landscape was dominated by big names such as Borsig, AEG and Siemens,...
Brick, cast iron, glass. Decorated with arches and often more than 100 years old. Built to secure an adequate food supply for the growing population of Berlin, they have over the course of time been put to a number of other uses: converted into post offices, turned into soup kitchens in were...
I have to admit that my mind’s largely been on February’s Berlinale international film festival, but there are some events this January that I definitely don’t want to miss. This weekend is all about indulging in the finer things of life, with fashion, design and literature on the agenda....
- VedereLe principali attrazioni di Berlino, i musei e le informazioni sui tour della città a colpo d’occhio!
- ScoprirePackage offerChe succede a Berlino? Eventi di Berlino, suggerimenti per lo shopping, per i ristoranti e per la vita notturna berlinese.
- Eventi (in inglese)
- Mangiare + bere
- Uscire la sera
- Berlino per Lei (in inglese)
- InformarsiInformazioni pratiche per il viaggio a Berlino: mappa della città, quartieri di Berlino, Berlino con autobus e treno e i Berlin Tourist Info.
- Informazioni sulla città
- Arrivo + Trasporto
- Informazioni Turistiche
- Cercare + PrenotareTutto per il vostro viaggio a Berlino: hotel a Berlino, Berlin WelcomeCard, biglietti e molto altro.
- Pernottamenti (in inglese)
- Gruppi di viaggio
- Berlin WelcomeCardIl vostro biglietto per Berlino: tutte le informazioni sulla Berlin WelcomeCard, i partner che offrono sconti, nonché i tour di Berlino con esempi di risparmio e molto altro. Ordinate ora nel negozio online visitBerlin!
- Giri + Consigli per risparmiare
- visitBerlin-Shop (in inglese)