The Berlin WelcomeCard
The Berlin WelcomeCard
More than just a transport pass!
Discover Berlin and take advantage of the discounts offered with the Berlin WelcomeCard.
The Berlin WelcomeCard gives you free transport on the city's buses and trains as well as discounts of up to 50 per cent at some 190 partners. It also comes with a practical guide to the city, a map, the city's rail network, tours, and information about all participating discount partners.
- Discover Berlin over 48 hours, 72 hours or 5 days
- Free travel by bus and rail in zones AB or ABC incl. Schönefeld Airport
- Exclusive discounts of up to 50% exclusive from some 190 sights and attractions in Berlin and Potsdam
- incl. tour suggestions, city map and a practical guide
- Top landmarks such as the TV Tower, the Berlin Zoo, and Museum Island
|Validity||Berlin Zones AB||Berlin + Potsdam Zones ABC|
|48h||19,50 €||21,50 €|
|72h||26,70 €||28,70 €|
|Museum's Island 72h||40,50 €||42,50 €|
|5 Days||34,50 €||39,50 €|
190 discount partners in Berlin and Potsdam
Exclusive discounts of up to 50% on bus tours, walking tours, bike tours, boat tours, attractions, museums, theatres and shows, palaces, shopping, restaurants and hotel restaurants, and day spas.
Visit sights and attractions such as:
- Berlin Television Tower
- DDR Museum
- Zoological Garden
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- Tierpark Berlin
- Anne Frank Zentrum
- Schloss Charlottenburg/Altes Schloss
- ComedyTour Berlin
- Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Friedrichstadt-Palast Berlin
- Botanischer Garten
- German History Museum
- Deutsches Technikmuseum
- Berliner Unterwelten e.V.
- asisi Panorama THE WALL
- Berlin Dungeon
- Olympiastadion Berlin Visitor Center
- Stage BLUEMAX Theatre
You can order the Berlin Welcome Card in the visitBerlin online shop.
Or buy it once you arrive in Berlin
- Berlin Tourist Info
- Sales points of public transport
- at one of the many other sales points of the Berlin WelcomeCard.
After purchasing your Berlin WelcomeCard online, you will receive a voucher. Upon presentation of the voucher at one of the Berlin Tourist Information Offices at the Central Rail Station, the TV Tower, Europa Center, the Brandenburg Gate, on Kurfürstendamm or at Berlin's airports, you will receive your actual Berlin WelcomeCard and guide.
The Berlin WelcomeCard is also a transport pass and must first be validated by having it stamped in one of the machines available at bus stops or rail stations. This must be done before using on transport or claiming one of the discounts. The validity period of the Berlin WelcomeCard starts from the time stamped by the machine.
The Berlin WelcomeCard AB is only valid in transit zones A and B, which covers the entirety of Berlin's city limits. If you wish to travel to/from Schönefeld and Berlin Brandenburg International airports or want to visit Potsdam or other outlying towns, we recommend the Berlin WelcomeCard ABC.
Note: It is not possible to use the AB ticket in combination with a supplement for just zone C. We have created a list of frequently asked questions about the Berlin WelcomeCard.
The Berlin WelcomeCard AB is valid for one person (children under 6 years receive a free Berlin WelcomeCard); the Berlin Welcome Card ABC covers one adult and up to three children under 15 years.
It is also possible to have your Berlin WelcomeCard sent to you by post.
Feedback from our customers
Read the ratings for the Berlin WelcomeCard posted on TripAdvisor
More information can be found at Berlin-WelcomeCard.de
Go to berlin-welcomeCard.de to see for yourself all the great discount offers and benefits available to holders of the Berlin WelcomeCard. The site provides detailed information about the available discounts and prices.
Do you have further questions about the Berlin WelcomeCard or our other offerings?
Contact the Berlin Service Center at +49(0)30-25 00 24 44. We are here to help from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm, and Sundays & German holidays from 10 am to 2 pm.
- SeeMust Sees in Berlin: top sights, Museums and city tours — all at a glance!
- Museums + Art
- Sightseeing Tours
- Group travel to Berlin
- Berlins locations of world history
- ExperiencePackage offerWhat's going on in Berlin? Berlin events, insider tips for shopping, dining, and nightlife in Berlin.
- Food + Drinks
- Berlin offers more
- Summer in Berlin
- InformPractical information for your stay in Berlin: map, Berlin's districts, public transport and Berlin Tourist Infos.
- Find + BookBook your trip to Berlin: hotels in Berlin, the Berlin WelcomeCard, tickets and package offers.
- Package Offers
- Group travel to Berlin
- Berlin WelcomeCard Package offerThe official Berlin ticket: the Berlin WelcomeCard. Find out where you can get discounts and read all about our Berlin tours.