The Berlin WelcomeCard is not only a travel card, which enables free travel with public transport to visitors of Berlin. With over 200 sales reduction partners
and unparalleled discounts of at least 25% and up to 50%, as well as an extensive travel guide with various tour suggestions and helpful insider tips, the Berlin WelcomeCard offers you a complete „carefree“ package, which also lightens your holiday budget.
Further information check here
Your advantages with the Berlin WelcomeCard 2015 at a glance
- 8 different types of ticket, including Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island
- Free travel around the clock with all methods of public transport for 48 hours, 72 hours or 5 days from the day of purchase/validation
- Reductions of at least 25% and up to 50% on more than 200 tourist and cultural highlights
- fare zone Berlin AB – Berlin (including Berlin Tegel Airport), valid for one person, or
- fare zone Berlin ABC – Berlin + Potsdam (including Berlin Schönefeld Airport), valid for one adult and up to 3 children between 6 and 14 years (children under 6 years travel for free)
- Handy guide in pocket book format with a multitude of current insider tips and tour suggestions
- City plan for Berlin and Potsdam
- Network plan for public transport
- Partner of the month with special bonus offers per month
Ticket versions + prices of the Berlin WelcomeCard 2015
You can order the Berlin WelcomeCard in various sales points and in our Online Shop.