Please note: The 2G rule and mandatory masks apply at all Christmas markets.
Even from afar you can see the glittering lights of the rides at the Winter Magic. This Christmas market and fair in Lichtenberg attracts visitors with its many festive and colourful attractions and stalls covering an area of 20,000 square metres.
Colourful Christmas fair
Let's go to the Christmas fair in Lichtenberg. Here, stalls and rides shine in a colourful glow of lights. The smell of mulled wine, roasted almonds and freshly baked waffles wafts through the air.
The Winter Magic on Landsberger Allee and the large Ikea car park is the successor to the Winter Dream in front of the Alexa department stores' and attracts families and funfair enthusiasts in particular with a wide range of attractions.
Those who can hardly wait for Christmas will be pleased to know that Winterzauber Berlin opens its season at the beginning of November. This makes it the first Christmas market in the whole of Germany. The big high-altitude fireworks display is sure to be a record-breaker.
Highlights of the Magical Winter Magic
- Many rides
- Funfair atmosphere
- High altitude fireworks
- Children's day on Wednesday
Our tip for your visit to the Magic Winter Wonderland
Turn your trip to the Winter Magic into a Christmas action day for the whole family. In less than 20 minutes you can be at the trampoline park My Jump or at Windobona Indoor Skydiving.
Opening hours and admission
- Date: 5 November to 19 December 2021
- Opening hours. Monday to Thursday 2pm - 9.30pm, Friday and Saturday 1pm - 11pm, Sunday 12pm - 9pm, Wednesday family day with half-price on the rides.
- Admission: free
- The 2G rule applies (vaccinated or recovered), which means that you must present a corresponding digital proof (also possible in paper form) with QR code of your vaccination at the entrance or prove that you are recovered.
- The proof is only valid in combination with an identity card or passport. Children under the age of six do not need proof. Children between six and twelve who are regularly tested at school can alternatively show their school ID. Adolescents between 12 and 18 years need a negative rapid test.
- The 2G rule eliminates the mask requirement!
From Alexanderplatz you can reach the Winterzauber in just over half an hour by public transport.