On the Trabi Safari you will discover Berlin in a special way. With the 2-hour Trabi CITYTOUR the fun factor is guaranteed, because you yourself drive the cult car of the GDR with up to 3 friends.
An unforgettable city tour through Berlin awaits you
You drive as a Trabi convoy with up to 5 other vehicles and your city guide in the vehicle in front along Berlin's most famous sights. Learn about the history of Berlin and its sights in an entertaining way - including insider tips. You start your 2-hour city tour through Berlin after a short briefing at the wheel of a Trabant P601 The certified city guides are connected to you by radio and inform you live about the sights of Berlin and its unique history. The Trabi Tour takes you along the Checkpoint-Charlie, the Brandenburger Tor, the former Stasi headquarters, the Siegessäule, the Potsdamer Platz to the Reichstag and many other highlights of this city.
Highlights of the Trabi Safari Berlin - 2 hours city tour:
- 2 hours Trabi Safari through Berlin
- Sightseeing tour through Berlin with fun factor
- Ideal with friends or as a small group
Price information for the Trabi Safari Berlin - 2 hours city tour:
- 150,00 € - per booked vehicle are max. 4 persons included
Price example per Trabi:
- 37,50 € per person: corresponds to price per vehicle with 4 persons
- 50,00 € per person: corresponds to price per vehicle with 3 persons
- 75,00 € per person: corresponds to price per vehicle with 2 persons
You are also welcome to change drivers during the tour. Please bring your ID and driving licence with you to the tour.
The city tours take place as follows and are about 2 hours long:
- each Friday: 11:00 am
- each Saturday: 10:30 am
- each Saturday: 1:00 pm
- each Sunday: 11:00 am
Meeting point for the tour:
- Herzbergstraße 141-146 / corner of Vulkanstraße in 10367 Berlin
- The entrance to the site is in Vulkanstraße 10
- TRAM: M16 Zechliner Street
- TRAM: M8 Bernhard-Bästlein-Straße