Read more about Berlin's neighborhoods and get inspired.
With the second issue of our magazine Going Local Berlin we would like to show the capital in its springtime robe. Use the magazine as reading material from Berlin for the quarantine couch, even though travel may not be possible at the moment.
Going Local Berlin provides backgrounds, in-depth information and is inspired by high-quality content with a tip-off character.
Discover the capital off the beaten tourist track with Going Local Berlin. We want to show Berlin as it really is. Where can visitors experience Berlin like a Berliner and bring home stories that no one has ever heard before?
With Going Local Berlin we offer you a cross-section of all districts. We show you the best ice-cream parlours and bathing facilities for your summer in the city and great opportunities in the countryside
Extract from the contents:
- Hidden Places - Our Berlin specialists reveal their secret tips
- End of the war 1945 - The events of the night of surrender
- Films from and about Berlin
- Local products from the capital
- Sudden metropolis - 100 years of Greater Berlin
- Sustainable fashion
- The best ice cream parlors
- The Berlin jazz scene
- Berlin lives on contrasts - Interview with actress Gina Stiebitz
- Built close to the water - The blue veins of the capital
Please note: We conceived the magazine at a time when the current situation could not yet be foreseen. Therefore, the magazine also contains a few dates, for example for exhibitions. It is by no means certain whether these exhibitions will still take place. Nevertheless, we would not like to withhold this information from you. Use it as an inspiration for a time after Corona and the manifold possibilities of Berlin.
Read the first edition: