A theatrical road movie
Inspired by the book "The Girl on the Motorcycle" Text by Amy Novesky.
Paris 1973. One day a girl gets on a motorcycle and rides off. She wears only what she needs: a helmet, goggles, a leather jacket. In her saddlebags are a pen, a sharp knife, a blank book, lipstick, a beautiful white dress, a hammer.
A small voice says: it's too dangerous! Another voice says: be quiet, listen to the road. And she does. She circles the Arc de Triomphe. She waves goodbye to the Eiffel Tower. And then she sets off into the world. Twenty thousand kilometers, four months. Alone.
With music, objects and shadows, two players tell the story of the brave girl who sets off into the distance and meets herself.
Recommended age: 5 years and up
- Text and direction: Cindy Ehrlichmann
- Acting: Friederike Alphei, Iduna Hegen
- Set design: Gwendolyn Noltes
- Composition: Friederike Alphei
- dramaturgy: Dagmar Domrös
- Assistant director: Michaela Millar
- Production management: Julie Peters
Date: Saturday, 13.05.2023 (Premiere)
Location: Theater o.N.
Kollwitzstraße 53, 10405 Berlin
Tickets: 3,00 € - 11,00 €
(Program in German)