It is one of the most influential feature films in film history: The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (director: Robert Wiene) premiered on 26 February 1920 at the Kino Marmorhaus in Berlin. On the occasion of its centenary, we are dedicating an exhibition to the expressionist masterpiece.
Potsdamer Straße 2 10785 Berlin
Recommended Editorial Content
“Load map” loads the map once. “Automatically load maps for 14 days” automatically loads Google Maps maps for the next 14 days; a cookie is set for this purpose.
Find further information here