In Berlin-Charlottenburg, the opera house opened in 1912 and destroyed during the war was reopened as the Deutsche Oper Berlin on September 24, 1961. Since then, it has been Berlin's largest and Germany's second largest music theater - and one of the most modern in Europe. The straight-lined, elegant building designed by architect Fritz Bornemann (e.g. Amerika-Gedenk-Bibliothek, Haus der Berliner Festspiele) offers 1,859 seats and guarantees optimal viewing conditions as well as the best acoustics for every visitor.
Bismarckstraße 35 10627 Berlin
Find further information here