Vegan organic burgers, plastic-free Christmas decorations and no disposable tableware: At the Christmas market at Fehrbelliner Platz, everything revolves around an environmentally conscious lifestyle.
The environmentally conscious and vegan lifestyle is becoming increasingly popular in Berlin. A vegan Christmas market is therefore a must. On the four weekends in Advent the Fehrbelliner Platz is transformed into a vegan Christmas village where you can discover many vegan delicacies and organic products.
Regional handicrafts and vegan delicacies
Launched in 2018, the Vegan Christmas Market has become an integral part of Berlin’s Christmas scene. In addition to regional handicrafts and vegan natural cosmetics, you can also buy plastic-free Christmas decorations here.
And you can try traditional Christmas market delicacies such as waffles, bratwurst, roasted almonds and more in vegan form. Also, you must of course not miss out on the vegan mulled wine, which has been clarified without gelatine. Culinary highlights are on offer too, such as organic burgers and hearty lángos (deep fried dough) – naturally free of animal products. The ecological idea behind the event is also reflected in waste avoidance: no disposable tableware is used.
Diverse live music and informative lectures
In addition to a varied stage programme with an a cappella choir and other live music, environmental protection organisations, animal rights organisations, vegan parties and institutions such as the Berlin animal shelter provide an insight into their work.
Highlights of the Vegan Christmas Market at Fehrbelliner Platz
- 100% vegan!
- Christmas delicacies rediscovered in vegan form
- Sustainable and fair gift ideas
- Open only on the four Advent Sundays
- Varied stage programme with live music and lectures
Our tips for your visit to the Vegan Christmas Market at Fehrbelliner Platz
Even if you are not (yet) a vegan, the Vegan Christmas Market is worth a visit as there is so much to discover. Combine your stroll at the Vegan Christmas Market with a shopping tour in the nearby Güntzelstraße with many small stores.
Sustainability and social commitment
- 1st vegan Christmas market in Berlin
- Vegan clothing, regional craftsmanship, vegan natural cosmetics and plastic-free Christmas decorations
- No need for disposable crockery
- Focus on environmentally conscious lifestyle
- Informative lectures
Opening hours and entrance fees
- Dates: There is no date available yet for 2021
- Opening hours:
- Admission is free of charge
Travel by public transport as there are only a few pay and display parking spaces available in the neighbouring streets.
- U-Bahn (underground train) U3 U Fehrbelliner Platz
- Bus 101, 104, 115 Fehrbelliner Platz