The Berlin WelcomeCard in the variant Berlin + Potsdam (ABC) is the ideal ticket for those who wish to discover the surrounding area, including Potsdam, during their visit. It is valid for the fare zone Berlin ABC
, and thus users can use this ticket variant for all public transport services in Berlin within the fare zone Berlin ABC from the moment of devaluation, including the Berlin-Schönefeld + Tegel Airport
, as well as its surrounding area including Potsdam. This ticket variant (fare zone Berlin ABC) is particularly appealing for families, as one adult can be accompanies for up to three children
under the age of 15.
Additionally, over 200 tourist partners and service providers offer great discounts: you can save up to 50% of the original price.
Advantages and services at a glance
Price Berlin WelcomeCard: €39.50
- Free travel with all public transport services for 5 days after purchase time
- Valid for the tariff zone ABC – Berlin + Potsdam (including Berlin Schönefeld + Tegel Airport)
- Valid for one adult and up to three children under 15 years of age
- Handy guide in pocketbook format with
- A multitude of current insider tips and tour suggestions
- Discounts of at least 25% and up to 50% for more than 200 tourist and cultural highlights
- City map for Berlin and Potsdam
- Network plan for public transport
- Partner of the month with special bonus offers per month