off one adult ticket € 21, 10% off for max. three children € 14 (not family tickets, may not be used with other discounts).
Behind the scenes.
Located just outside Berlin, the Filmpark Babelsberg will sweep you away to the world of film and television. Visitors can explore everything related to the film industry: sets, props, costumes and technical equipment of yesterday and today. Babelsberg is still a working studio and you can get an exclusive insight behind the scenes of film making. Set painters and carpenters, costume designers and make-up artists show how they create the perfect illusions. You will experience the tricks used by film and television professionals as you explore the many sets and exhibitions or during a tour of the original outdoor set for popular soap opera Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten.
Stuntmen and women, pyrotechnics engineers and trainers of animal actors show off their skills in one-of-a-kind shows. You can even go to Studio 1 and take part in your own TV show as weather forecaster or stand-in. You can even become part of the production in the making-of show about THE THREE MUSKETEERS IN 3D. The 4-D action cinema action and the world's first interactive XD cinema in the Dome of Babelsberg will add an extra kick to your day.
And the youngest guests will also have plenty of fun: in the witch's house from "Hansel and Gretel", the jungle playground, or in Panama, the dreamscape imagined by children's author Janosch. Fun and entertainment is guaranteed for the whole family.
You can then finish your unforgettable visit to the film park with a culinary adventure in the medieval ambience of the Prinz Eisenherz (Prince Valiant) restaurant.
12 April: Start of the Season
01 June: Universal Children's Day
02 August: Long Babelsberg Film Park Night (18-24 clock)
18th, 24th, 25th and 31 October
and Nov 01: Horror Nights (from 18 clock, intake from 16 clock)
31 October: Children's Halloween
GZSZ autograph session:
Every last Sunday of the month is one or more Actors of the series GZSZ "Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten" ("Good Times, Bad Times") at noon an autograph session at the Babelsberg Film Park.
- SeeAdvertisementMust Sees in Berlin: top sights, Museums and city tours — all at a glance!
- Museums + Art
- Sightseeing Tours
- Group travel to Berlin
- Berlins locations of world history
- ExperienceAdvertisementWhat's going on in Berlin? Berlin events, insider tips for shopping, dining, and nightlife in Berlin.
- Food + Drinks
- Berlin offers more
- Winter in Berlin
- InformPractical information for your stay in Berlin: map, Berlin's districts, public transport and Berlin Tourist Infos.
- City info
- Travel information
- Tourist Information
- Group travel to Berlin
- Find + BookBook your trip to Berlin: hotels in Berlin, the Berlin WelcomeCard, tickets and package offers.
- Berlin WelcomeCard AdvertisementThe ultimate Berlin ticket: the Berlin WelcomeCard. Find out where you can get discounts and read all about our Berlin tours.
- Tours + Savings
- Product information
Subscribe here to the monthly free e-newsletter and stay informed about latest news and seasonal tips!
- exciting Berlin News
- new travel offers