Berlin on the screen
bluespot app or bluespot terminal – either way you’ll be in the know.
With “bluespot” your finger is on the button: there are 64 terminals throughout the metropolitan area provided by the outdoor advertiser Wall AG – at public transport stops, on advertising columns or e-City information facilities.
At these communication platforms you can telephone, call up emails or surf free of charge. You can find out where attractive shops, bars or clubs near you are in a convenient way. Notebook users can also go into the internet for one hour free of charge via Wlan hotspots.
Examples of where you can find bluespots include the following locations:
• am Ku'damm
• Potsdamer Platz
• Brandenburg Gate
• Tegel Airport
bluespot, Berlin’s free city info app for your smartphone, is your quick and easy interactive key to discovering the city. The app, brought to you by Wall AG, helps you find cool places, exciting tours or fantastic events. You can also access useful information to guide you on your journey of discovery: transport timetables, a taxi booker, places for bike hire and even a tool that helps you find the next public WC. Even better, the bluespot app has all the important things you need to know about the Berlin WelcomeCard, including partners around town offering discounts, their opening hours and how to get there using public transport.
You can get your bluespot app in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store – available in both English and German versions.
More information can be found at: bluespot-apps.de
- SeeAdvertisementMust Sees in Berlin: top sights, Museums and city tours — all at a glance!
- Museums + Art
- Sightseeing Tours
- Group travel to Berlin
- Berlins locations of world history
- ExperienceAdvertisementWhat's going on in Berlin? Berlin events, insider tips for shopping, dining, and nightlife in Berlin.
- Food + Drinks
- Berlin offers more
- Winter in Berlin
- InformPractical information for your stay in Berlin: map, Berlin's districts, public transport and Berlin Tourist Infos.
- City info
- Travel information
- Tourist Information
- Group travel to Berlin
- Find + BookBook your trip to Berlin: hotels in Berlin, the Berlin WelcomeCard, tickets and package offers.
- Berlin WelcomeCard AdvertisementThe ultimate Berlin ticket: the Berlin WelcomeCard. Find out where you can get discounts and read all about our Berlin tours.
- Tours + Savings
- Product information